Join us for BxNetworking in Deakin at our fantastic venue, EQ Cafe.
Members and guests are welcome to join us for a sensational breakfast and coffee, and structured, yet relaxed networking event.
All members and guests will have the opportunity to talk about their business, as well as have 3 dedicated 10-minute catch-ups with other attendees of their choice.
Need more information, feel free to contact a member of the team (below) or our office. Registration prior is preferred, however, registration and payment upon arrival is also not a problem.
70 Kent Street
Deakin ACT 2600
(02) 6161 1666
7.30am – 9.30am, every fortnight on a Wednesday
$30 Early Bird* Online Meeting Fee (breakfast and tea / coffee included)
$35 On The Door Price (credit card only)
WHAT TO BRING:
- 30+ business cards
- Any promotional material or roll up banners you would like to display
- A desire to be yourself
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A friendly welcome from the Leadership Team
- A productive meeting with like-minded businessmen and women over a great meal
- A chance to speak in the 40 second round about yourself and your business
- 10 minute appointments with 3 members of your choice
- An in-depth presentation from 1 of our members
* The early bird payment is to assist the leaderships teams in coordinating the meeting. Numbers are required to be confirmed with venues the day prior. The early bird price ends at 5pm the day prior to an 8am breakfast meeting, or 15 hours prior to all other meetings. We may change the pricing of meetings at any time, and the early bird conditions at our sole discretion.