Join us for BxNetworking in Braddon at our fantastic venue, The Elk & Pea Eating House.
Members and guests are welcome to join us for a sensational breakfast and coffee, and structured, yet relaxed networking event.
All members and guests will have the opportunity to talk about their business, as well as have 3 dedicated 10-minute catch-ups with other attendees of their choice.
Need more information, feel free to contact a member of the team (below) or our office. Registration prior is preferred, however, registration and payment upon arrival is also not a problem.
The Elk & Pea Eating House
21 Lonsdale St, Braddon ACT 2612
+61 436 355 732
7.30am to 9.30am
*All Sydney meetings are 8-10am, all ACT meetings are 7.30am to 9.30am
$30 meeting fee (early bird price) or $35 if booking within 15-hours of the start time.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A friendly welcome from the Leadership Team
- A productive meeting with like-minded businessmen and women over a great meal
- A chance to speak in the 40 second round about yourself and your business
- 10 minute appointments with 3 members of your choice
- An in-depth presentation from 1 of our members
WHAT TO BRING:
- 30 + business cards
- Any promotional material or roll up banners you would like to display
- A desire to be yourself
* The early bird payment is to assist the leaderships teams in coordinating the meeting. Numbers are required to be confirmed with venues the day prior. The early bird price ends at 5pm the day prior to an 8am breakfast meeting, or 15 hours prior to all other meetings. We may change the pricing of meetings at any time, and the early bird conditions at our sole discretion.