Return & Refund Policy
We DO Offer Refunds If:
- Goods are faulty or they become faulty soon after buying them.
- Goods are unfit for their purpose— which means they won’t do what the consumer reasonably expected them to.
- Goods don’t match the description.
We DO NOT Offer Refunds If:
- Customers simply change their minds after buying the goods.
- Customers have discovered they can buy the goods more cheaply or on better terms somewhere else.
Conditions of ticket purchases for BxNetworking Meetings (in addition to the general conditions) are as per the following:
- In the event that you do not attend a networking meeting that has been paid for, we do not offer a refund.
- Purchases can however are transferrable to a non-registered delegate.
Ticket purchases for business events, can be refunded (in addition to the general conditions) as per the following:
- Prior to 30 day's notice - 100% Refund
- From 30 day's to 14 day's - 50% Refund
- From 14 day's to 7 day's - 20% Refund
- After 7 day's - 0% Refund
We issue refunds for digital products within 3 days of the original purchase of the product.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
If you have any questions about our Returns & Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: Info@b-x.com.au
- By visiting this page on our website: www.BxBusinessNetworking/Contact
For More Information Regarding Consumer Rights
Call ACCC Infocentre 1300 302 502