Join us for BxNetworking in Sutherland at our fantastic venue, Hazelhurst Cafe.
Members and guests are welcome to join us for a sensational breakfast and coffee, and structured, yet relaxed networking event.
All members and guests will have the opportunity to talk about their business, as well as have 3 dedicated 10-minute catch-ups with other attendees of their choice.
Need more information, feel free to contact a member of the team (below) or our office. Registration prior is preferred, however, registration and payment upon arrival is also not a problem.
Gymea NSW 2227
Venue: +61 2 8536 5755 Bx: 1300 068 229
8am – 10am, every fortnight on a Friday
$40 Meeting Fee
Members should book in using their 1-click booking email for member only discount
(includesa la carte breakfast and espresso coffee)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A friendly welcome from the Leadership Team
- A productive meeting with like-minded businessmen and women over a great meal
- A chance to speak in the 40 second round about yourself and your business
- 10 minute appointments with 3 members of your choice
- An in-depth presentation from 1 of our members
WHAT TO BRING:
- 30+ business cards
- Any promotional material or roll up banners you would like to display
- A desire to be yourself
- 8.00am - 8.25am Open Networking
- 8.25am - 9.05am 40 Second Business Introductions
- 9.05am - 9.25am Feature xCite Presentation by Member
- 9.25am - 9.55am Three 10-min business appointments